Monday, March 24, 2008

Nowruz, Persian celebration of love and peace



I was contacted by an Iranian journalist named Kourosh Ziabari. He wished me a happy spring and invited me to peruse his article about Nowruz -- A Persian celebration of the arrival of spring.

This is a gem of a blog and I invite you to visit it. Firstly for it's artistic merit and secondly to see Iran through the eyes of an Iranian.

A sincere thanks to Kourosh for this article and link to your blog!

"The Vernal equinox is started right now and we are exactly at the first of spring. This fabulous and delightful day is called “Nowruz” (having various local and intaernational pronunciations) in Persian culture, so I have a basket full of happy congratulations to present you within the best wishes at the very beginning of New Year. "

http://cyberfaith.blogspot.com/

PEACE

No comments: